Holy fucking shit. It seemed as though each period lasted a lifetime. I got a lot of sleep though.
I was in pain most of the day due to my wisdom teeth being removed and I left my pills at home. The pills don't do much for me. I don't know why they gave me them, I still feel the pain.
I went to practice today and we wrote a new song. It's good. But I'm just not convinced that it's a SWAN song.
After practice we went to Skyler's mom's house and everyone did their everyday thing. I left and went home to hang out with Tay Ham.
We rambled on about basically anything and everything. We seem to do that a lot, and I enjoy it quite a bit. I feel like I can be completely open with her and I don't think I've ever been like that with a girl.
Tomorrow is a half day. I hope the school day goes better.

No comments:
Post a Comment