Tuesday, January 6, 2009

In the nervous light of Sunday

I am more paranoid than people think. I really think everyone's out to get me. Everyone. I don't know who to trust. Nothing has happened to make me feel this way. I just always feel like there's something going on. 
I think someone's telling the truth, and then the smallest thing can make me question their honesty. 

2 comments:

  1. i am EXACTLY the same way. my advice to you is try not to let it get the better of you. last year i did and it caused me to do things i can never take back. i guess you just have to really trust that stuff will be ok no matter what although that's really hard when you think everyone's out to get you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katie.
    But I do know that this advice is not the easiest to take; I get the same exact advice and ignore it frequently. It's hard to trust someone, and it's hard NOT to be suspicious of their motives...
    opening up to others and trusting them leads to the possibility of getting hurt. But, lets say that the people you think are out to get you really aren't...is the life you could have with them worth taking the chance? Ask yourself this everytime. It works.

    ReplyDelete