skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Y'all don't wanna step to dis
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I got a C on my Algebra 2 test.
How? I dunno.
I've been really sick and exhausted lately...this can't be good..
3 comments:
TuloBroChill
February 25, 2009 at 12:43 PM
Dude, I got you sick
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Tay Slam
February 25, 2009 at 9:54 PM
I was motivation.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
fiveminuseight
February 28, 2009 at 9:56 PM
I provided answers and general asshattery.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Droogies
My Blogging History
▼
2009
(26)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(2)
I got a C on my Algebra 2 test.How? I dunno.I've b...
There's nothing left, so take the rest.
►
January
(8)
Autobiography
LessThanJack
Marion, Indiana, United States
God damn, I can't figure it out.
View my complete profile
Dude, I got you sick
ReplyDeleteI was motivation.
ReplyDeleteI provided answers and general asshattery.
ReplyDelete